London (change)
Sun 10°C / 10°C
Tomorrow 13°C / 11°C
9 messages
07/04/2014 at 19:24

Yep, my Dad does stunning ones, and he's had his stolen before... you just have to think what kind of petty person takes something like that... At the end of the day they are only plants and there's no real monetary value to them, just skill, hardwork and love

07/04/2014 at 19:46

Its because people who take them live very shallow lives and are incapable of producing something beautiful. It's just pure jealously.

07/04/2014 at 20:02

My neighbour does stunning hanging baskets, chock full of fuchsias, I hope hers don't get pinched she puts so much work into them.........,and I would miss them, they're huge!

08/04/2014 at 07:36

People steal them to sell off to (mostly) unsuspecting people wanting to add a bit of colour to their garden without any effort. It is unfortunately very common.

08/04/2014 at 07:43

I'l be guarding mine like a hawk!

12/04/2014 at 19:40

I sometimes see them when I go to car boots on Saturday afternoons, there are so many different plants with some looking really ill whilst others look lovely.....something not right there, methinks  needless to say, I never buy them. They're always mixed in with clothes and bric a brac, I may be misjudging folk but there it is. 

29/04/2014 at 16:27

In 2011 I was saddened to hear my neighbour had his beautiful hanging basket stolen, it was so beautiful and both his hanging baskets gave so much joy to so many that passed by. I was also angry that people could stoop so low.

I decided to try and make something to give my neighbour that would stop his other basket going for a walk and for our own baskets. Months of determination and persistence I managed to form a design, to cut a long story short I am please to tell you I invented Baskit Geni a hanging basket safety lock and anti theft device. This is not a sales story, but my love  and passion for flowers and kindness towards others and give peace of mind to many. I support Heart of England in Bloom by donating to help keep their baskets safe. Please visit our site if you would like peace of mind and enjoy your beautiful baskets. If the site owner would like a free donation of Baskit Geni to any of your charity's we would love to donate for allowing this story to be read. Thank you 

02/06/2014 at 18:45

For peace of mind the Baskit Geni will help to protect beautiful hanging baskets and hanging garden items.

02/06/2014 at 18:46

In 2011 I was saddened to hear my neighbour had his beautiful hanging basket stolen, it was so beautiful and both his hanging baskets gave so much joy to so many that passed by. I was also angry that people could stoop so low.

I decided to try and make something to give my neighbour that would stop his other basket going for a walk and for our own baskets. Months of determination and persistence I managed to form a design, to cut a long story short I am please to tell you I invented Baskit Geni a hanging basket safety lock and anti theft device. This is not a sales story, but my love  and passion for flowers and kindness towards others and give peace of mind to many. I support Heart of England in Bloom by donating to help keep their baskets safe. Please visit our site if you would like peace of mind and enjoy your beautiful baskets. If the site owner would like a free donation of Baskit Geni to any of your charity's we would love to donate for allowing this story to be read. Thank you 

email image
9 messages