London (change)
Today °C / °C
Tomorrow °C / °C
21 to 26 of 26 messages
02/12/2012 at 20:22

I agree with RM83 - We had our cavity walls beaded a couple of weeks ago and I've found some of them in various places. They do look very similar.

02/12/2012 at 20:26
blairs wrote (see)
sotongeoff wrote (see)
blairs wrote (see)
sotongeoff wrote (see)

They look a bit like slug/snail eggs but those are usually white in small numbers and hidden-did this suddenly appear overnight?

Are you sure they are eggs-what happens when you squeeze one and how big are they?-the picture might be deceiving?

They look NOTHING like snail or slug eggs. Slug eggs are much, much smaller, yellowish tinge and clear. The pic is large, solid silver man-made things.

I did say a bit like,a different colour,usually hidden and the picture might be deceiving,how big are they and what happens when you squeeze one-so sorry- but dont get the point your making???

Dude, they look nothing like slug eggs, there is no comparison. Nothing wrong in being wrong but do not post stupid answers that do not help and make people question your knowledge.

Why so confrontational?-had a bad day?

02/12/2012 at 21:04
RM83 wrote (see)

You or a neighbour haven't had any cavity wall insualtion put in recently? Those look exactly like the stuff they used in my house and it wound up all over the garden

Well done RM83 mystery solved...It's called silver bead insulation! 

http://www.pc-dynesinsulations.co.uk/cavity-wall-insulation

02/12/2012 at 21:47

That's good. I'd started worrying about aliens

03/12/2012 at 21:53

Happy to be of service!

05/12/2012 at 14:50
Thanks RM83, I had started to think there was no answer. Not sure which neighbour they have blown away from but this does seem like the most likely cause as lots of cavity walls have been done on the road recently.

Thanks.
email image
21 to 26 of 26 messages