Forum home Problem solving
This Forum will close on Wednesday 27 March, 2024. Please refer to the announcement on the Discussions page for further detail.

I need help with my research!

Dear reader of this post,

My name is Jennifer Bolink, I'm almost 21 years old and currently I'm a student at HZ University of Applied Sciences, based in the Netherlands (Europe), where I'm studying for a bachelor of business administration. During the fall semester, I'm doing an internship at Own Greens. As a part of this internship I have to complete a research. Part of my research is a survey.  The aim of this research is to gain insight into the customer journey of the American consumer. The answers you give will be kept completely anonymous. The results of this research are only visible to my lecturer and internship supervisor. Filling in the survey takes about 5-10 minutes of your time. Would you please be so kind to help me out? Please feel free to send it to your members as well, because I need as many answers as possible. Please click the link to fill in the survey.

https://goo.gl/forms/fDHG4gv75CyEODpn2

Thank you so much in advance,

Kind regards,

Jennifer Bolink​

• as this is British forum you won't find many American consumers on here

• Oh wow I didn't realise that, thanks for your comment! Maybe you can share it with friends or family in the States?image

Last edited: 08 December 2017 12:48:22

• Hi Jennifer

This website and forum is UK based and has only one or two contributors from the USA  so is probably not the most useful source of information for you.

Good luck with your studies.

Gardening in Central Norfolk on improved gritty moraine over chalk ... free-draining.

• Dovefromabove, do you know who they are? Maybe they can help me with sharing it.

• Gardening in Central Norfolk on improved gritty moraine over chalk ... free-draining.

• PalustrisPalustris Posts: 4,307

Try https://www.gardenstew.com

or  https://www.gardening-forums.com/

They are both more frequented by American gardeners.

Last edited: 08 December 2017 12:58:30

• Hostafan1Hostafan1 Posts: 34,888

Maybe some research prior to posting would have been useful?

Devon.
  • Hostafan1Hostafan1 Posts: 34,888

Indeed so philippa, that would be asking them to work a wee bit.

Finding the right forum is vital. 

You'd not to go to The Royal Opera house to survey for  the best reggae song would you?

Last edited: 08 December 2017 16:31:43

Devon.
  • ObelixxObelixx Posts: 30,064

When I learned about doing surveys and market research - many moons ago - it was drummed into us that we had to survey a representative public group or the results would be way off kilter.  I can't see that that has changed so I fail to see why all these people coming here to do surveys don't first establish the audience of this forum - ie UK based with a few offshoots - and the fact that we are gardeners of varying experience and abilities and not complete fools.

Vendée - 20kms from Atlantic coast.
    "The price good men (and women) pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men (and women)."
    Plato
  • Dear all,

Too bad to read your comments on this Monday morning. I made a mistake by posting the post on this forum, but hey I'm just human, just like you all. So please stop commenting those almost hateful things, thanks!

@Berghill, thanks a lot for your suggestions, I'll have a look at it!