Start a new thread

1 to 5 of 5 replies



Does any one know what this bug is called?





Might be a Cardinal beetle, but it seems we're looking at it from underneath and I'm not sure I've ever seen one from that angle!

Thanks for your replies. Here is another photo


Sign up or log in to post a reply