Forum home Problem solving
This Forum will close on Wednesday 27 March, 2024. Please refer to the announcement on the Discussions page for further detail.

iPad help

As a fairly new iPad user and a techno-illiterate, I haven't worked out if I can upload to this site using the iPad. Currently I send photos to my email and then upload them on to my netbook to upload to the site. Can I do it for the iPad? If so, how? Do I need an ap? No toolbar appears at the top of the posting box. Hope you can help this sorry iPad user! Tanks Glyn

• Gary HobsonGary Hobson Posts: 1,892

On another thread someone mentioned that there is an iPad to PhotoBucket app. This:

http://photobucket.com/ipad

So you might be able to put the image onto PhotoBucket, and then simply include the PhotoBucket link in your post, using the Tree Icon.

But I'm not an iPad user, and don't actually know if that all works.

• Thanks Gary, but I don't have a tree icon! No icons at all because no toolbar.
  • Gary, I too cannot see the tree, font emoticon icons on my iPad mini. I cannot put a sad face to show my emotions

Dan
  • Nope, i can't do photos on an iPad either. And faces are limited to image which I do using usual keyboard colon and bracket etc.
  • I gave up, guys, use my netbook for photos and smilies!
  • When I type in faces using keyboard colon etc, it doesn't turn into a little yellow face until I submit. So I've stuck to the smile only in case the others don't work. I hope you don't mind if I use this thread as a test to see what faces work....

;)

;(

:?

:}

:]

:!

:%
  • Oh, not many! Just happy and sad!