London (change)
Today 19°C / 10°C
Tomorrow 19°C / 13°C
6 messages
02/11/2013 at 23:51

Forgive me folks but I couln't work out where to post this query. I don't seem to be getting e mail alerts when my posts are answered despite my adress showing in my preferences. Any ideas anybody/mods ?

Many thanks.

02/11/2013 at 23:55

Hi Ivyhouse, I haven't had any email alerts for literally months - I think the site experts are working at trying to restore them and I may be wrong but I don't think anyone is getting them.  If you go up to your own avatar (top right of page) and click on the pull down menu it will show you what threads you're following which helps a bit.

03/11/2013 at 06:31

Same here- nothing for months. Daniel is aware of the problem and trying to resolve it

03/11/2013 at 09:04

Mine come and go. Getting them at the moment. But I sometimes go to my settings and click on the box again to encourage it.

05/11/2013 at 10:08

I am unable to access "Followed Threads" at the moment. Maybe it's me.

06/11/2013 at 10:00

Hello everyone,

Apologies, Ivyhouse, that you're not receiving email alerts. For reference, our editor Daniel Haynes recently posted an update on technical issues here:

http://www.gardenersworld.com/forum/the-potting-shed/update-on-technical-issues/160648.html

It could be that your notifications will continue again shortly. We'll ask that someone in the team look into this for you. 

Kind regards,

Esther

Sub-editor, gardenersworld.com

email image
6 messages