I am new here, but wanted to ask you kind folk a question.
This has never happened before, but today, it seems out of nowhere, loads of 'mushrooms' have appeared in a certain area of our back garden, on the grass.
We have been here nearly 7 years and never had this before.
Now as you can see, there is one of those sonic cat scarers down the end of the garden that the mushrooms have grown, which may just be a coincidence, but I am not so sure. Although there are a few mushrooms behind the direction of the sensor, 99% are in it's direct line of fire, which immits a high frequency to scare away the cats when the sensor is activated.
Do you think the sensor is the cause? And if not, what do you think is the cause, and what should we do to avoid it happening again?
Thanking you in advance.