Start a new thread

1 to 12 of 12 replies

I don't know if this is the right place to ask this but I want to know if Carole Kleins garden will have an open day this year.I can't find it on the yellow book app.

I would love to visit it as I am a big fan of hers.

sotongeoff

After the dispute with the neighbour over the lease it as not been decided-she did say last year she hoped to open in 2012-it is one of those things you will just need to keep an eye on

Thanks.What a pity.You never know things might change.I live in hopes.It's always the same when you plan something and then find that it is not available anymore.

Advertisement

nutcutlet

Lots of fantastic gardens are open, a good selection in Devon

Hello Barbara  

good morning, browsing for ngh gardens, saw this thread and just popped in..

goeff love your easter names... laughing out loud...such wit! your'e setting a high standard for the weekend.

nutcutlet..agree about gardens..I'm awed by the dedication and effort given to such a standard for showing. Herefordshire has a good selection too and June/ July brings the counties villages open gardens days - always inspirational. 

Sun shining here ... on with the day..enjoy yours whatever you are doing.

Hello Barbara  

good morning, browsing for ngs gardens, saw this thread and just popped in..

goeff love your easter names... laughing out loud...such wit! your'e setting a high standard for the weekend.

nutcutlet..agree about gardens..I'm awed by the dedication and effort given to such a standard for showing. Herefordshire has a good selection too and June/ July brings the counties villages open gardens days - always inspirational. 

Sun shining here ... on with the day..enjoy yours whatever you are doing.

Does anyone know if we are able to visit Glebe Cottage this summer please?