Start a new thread

1 to 20 of 26 replies

Busy-Lizzie

Hello all. I'm not getting any emails to say responses have been made, although my box is ticked. I know there is a problem with small text, but I mentioned the emails and Clogerhead replied to say he is getting emails. What about the rest of you? I find it hard to keep in touch without them.

marshmello

There's no access to "my posts" either. 

Busy-Lizzie

So there isn't. There was yesterday.

marshmello

Yeh, get it sorted Gardeners' World or we'll start a protest. 

tattianna

No email notification for me either

Advertisement

SwissSue

I have just sent a message to the moderator to look at this thread, maybe that will work to solve this problem.

Matty2

I have no notification e-mails either

Will wait to see

Fairygirl

No emails for me either  We'll just have to keep dodging in and out all the threads!

artjak

No emails either

Woodgreen wonderboy

When I post a response it clearly shows on other people's screens and I sometimes get responses. However I can't see my own posts in the thread which is frustrating. I can see the response to my post, but not my post! this has happened ever since I joined a couple of weeks ago, have reported it twice.

sotongeoff
Woodgreen wonderboy wrote (see)

When I post a response it clearly shows on other people's screens and I sometimes get responses. However I can't see my own posts in the thread which is frustrating. I can see the response to my post, but not my post! this has happened ever since I joined a couple of weeks ago, have reported it twice.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello -it is not the site-you have accidentally ignored yourself-go to your settings-go to forum settings-and unignore yourself-it happens quite often

That's interesting 'geoff...checked my settings..no, not ignoring myself or anyone, but still getting the squashed tomato insteasd of posts..

Hi, WW... I joined this week and up until yesterday all was ok. I still wonder if it was the joker who messed up the thread 'mornign forkers'.

..however it appears that the tech team are aware of the problems but it's taking a long time to sort out.

sotongeoff

Sorry-cilmeri-you are getting confused-WW-cant see his postings in threads-he has accidentally ignored himself so his postings are invisible to him- but visible to us

This has got nothing do with technical problems

Advertisement

sotongeoff

And I doubt anyone has messed up this site-it looks like site maintenance that went wrong

Woodgreen wonderboy

Hi Southampton, have followed your advice....here's hoping it works..here goes...

Woodgreen wonderboy

Yes, i can see myself...can the techie team explain why I should want to ignore myself...what a weird concept... am I likely to be that shy if I am willing to join in this malarky??

Ooops - thanks 'geoff a kindly explaination... 

sotongeoff

No worries-problem sorted-just off out to sort out Cyprus