London (change)
4 messages
28/09/2012 at 16:35

You asked- I delivered


28/09/2012 at 20:42

I've am in the same situation break- thanks for the link Geoff- I've bookmarked it


30/09/2012 at 09:30

This is another form of supports. You can also use soft, bendy plastic pipes (plumbers) or casing for electric wires....take a wander around a DIY store. I have used them successfully for years to train ramblers and climbers etc.

30/09/2012 at 12:23

What browser do you use?-

on some it is called favourites on firefox bookmarks

email image
4 messages