London (change)
5 messages
24/01/2013 at 12:51

 help! A few yers ago(well many)  i bought some round planting racks. They were metal and had about four sets of double rings into which you put small pots of growingseeds. Mine have rotted away and I cannot find a source to replace them-can any one help?

24/01/2013 at 14:48

This company sell a lot of racks but I cant see the one you describe-perhaps contact them to see if such a thing now exists-they might give you a pointer or an alternative suggestion?

24/01/2013 at 15:04,28,1,10

This is what came to my mind when I read your post. But in metal not plastic

25/01/2013 at 12:04

Many thanks for tjhe suggestion;however I think my discription was a bit at fault. My unit was about 4 foot high and had space oin each rings for about 15 pots, about 4.5" across, with fout sets of double rings. Any ideas? And thanks.

25/01/2013 at 12:10

Can you post a photo of what you have now?-that would help

email image
5 messages