Start a new thread

1 to 3 of 3 replies

Hello,

I just recently started at a company as a receptionist. One of my duties is taking care of the plants. There is one that I have no idea what is wrong with it or what kind of plant it is! Possibly powdery mildew. I should add that it is an indoor plant that sits next to a window and gets plenty of light. Hopefully someone can help! Thanks!

nutcutlet

That looks awful. I'd put it on the compost heap and get something new. Nothing lasts forever and house plants have a hard life

Dovefromabove

It looks as if either the previous receptionist wasn't told about his/her duties, or they were not as conscientious as you are Nora - unless the plant is of deep sentimental significance to one of the company directors (perhaps bequeathed to him by a great aunt who also left him all her money or something similar) then I suggest  it is ditched and something more suitable for the situation should be purchased to give you a fair chance of fulfilling your role satisfactorily.  

If is is of sentimental significance to one of the directors then I suggest he takes it home and looks after it himself