Forum home Problem solving
This Forum will close on Wednesday 27 March, 2024. Please refer to the announcement on the Discussions page for further detail.

Wild Boar

How can I prevent Wild Boar digging up my lawn?  I have recently had part of my garden relaid with lawn and every morning I find a new piece which has been dug up.  Please help

• sotongeoffsotongeoff Posts: 9,802

Is this problem unique to you or is it your neighbour's as well-how secure is your garden?

Are wild boar common in your part of London?

• joslowjoslow Posts: 218

I find that if I let the wild tigers out at night that they deter the boars.

• If this is a serious question then I find the last answer rather flippantimage

flippant really, how do you know that I do not have tigers on my country estate? If the original poster has bores then I am trying to help.

• Now that is just a silly response -perhaps the poster really has a problem and you want to make jokes?

Don't give up the day-job

If I get a day job who will look after the elephants?

• You must be raking it in with the stand-up shows

• FloBearFloBear Posts: 2,281

Commeyras claims to live in Tower Hamlets so Wild Boar unlikely, I would think, and conclude that the poster is joshing :- )

I do not have any bears, they would probably scare off the boars.

• Commeyras has a neighbour posting on this forum - maybe he and TheGreatCob can get together and tackle this porcine problem. image

Gardening in Central Norfolk on improved gritty moraine over chalk ... free-draining.