Hi, we moved into our new home 5 months ago, there s a massive Weeping Willow tree in the garden, which initially I loved, but it does nothing but shed leaves constantly, now there is fungi ( mushrooms) growing on the roots, tried finding out whether this is a huge problem or not? There must be well over a hundred mushrooms, anyone tell me if this tree is safe? And should we remove the mushrooms or will they die off ? Thank you.
Willow Tree fungi problems
Mushrooms growing along rootsJump to latest post
1 to 9 of 9 replies