Forum home Problem solving
This Forum will close on Wednesday 27 March, 2024. Please refer to the announcement on the Discussions page for further detail.

wyre-forest-why

When I click on my picture I get Wyre Forest, no photo, no previous posts, no info about me. I can get the info if I click on forum posts. Have written to Daniel (editor) a few times, no change.

In case anyone wants to know, I live in Dordogne, France. Moved from Kent in1985. Have gardened for over 40 years.

I'm not getting any notifications of replies to posts by email either, or notifications of messages. Also when I posted yesterday my posts didn't appear until I clicked on F5 to refresh.

Dordogne and Norfolk. Clay in Dordogne, sandy in Norfolk.

• SwissSueSwissSue Posts: 1,447

Hi Lizzie, looks like by trying to better the forum they've made it worse!

• Busy-LizzieBusy-Lizzie Posts: 24,032

Clicked on your pic, Sue and it said what you've written about you - so it can't be just because I live abroad.

• SalinoSalino Posts: 1,609

...can't you go into 'my settings' and 'edit' this?... I get that option on mine...

Couldn't get to them at first until I clicked on forum posts by accident. If I go to "my settings" via "forum posts" everything is there. If I click on "Edit" it just asks if I want to change my avator photo - which I don't.

• Daniel HaynesDaniel Haynes Posts: 393 admin

Hello busy-lizzie,

I think I might have found a fix for the problem with 'Wyre Forest' displaying as your location! I've sent you a direct message with a fuller explanation. Apologies for the delay - I've been trying to get the bottom of the issue!

Best,

Daniel

Thanks Daniel. I'll look at my messages.

Oh, just clicked on avator photo to get to them but still says Wyre Forest with a blank face. I'll try clicking on Forum posts.