London (change)
Today 22°C / 16°C
Tomorrow 22°C / 15°C
4 messages
30/12/2012 at 09:28
I have recently noticed 3 round yellow patches on my lawn? I have one dog but the lawn is fenced off. Does anyone know what this could be or how I can treat this?
30/12/2012 at 09:49

Well if its not your dog(you can use tomato juice to stop this,that is what I have been told but how?do you make the dog drink it or do you pour it on the lawn) it might be local wildlife or a fungi ,hopefully not honeyfungus.

30/12/2012 at 09:52

How big are the patches and how yellow?  What is the growth of the grass like?  Is there any thatch, weeds or moss (sorry not casting aspersions on your lawn ) and are you absolutely positive that no bitch has been able to pee on your lawn lately?

Do you have foxes visiting your garden?  A vixen's urine will cause yellow patching too.

06/01/2013 at 08:06

If the lawn is fenced off then it's unlikely that its your dog... I have a bitch that uses the lawn toilet but she loves tomatoes so she gets one daily. I agree with the Dove it could well be foxes. 

Check out this onfo: http://www.qc.ec.gc.ca/ecotrucs/solutionsvertes/disorders.htm  

email image
4 messages