Start a new thread

21 to 40 of 40 replies

Woodgreen wonderboy

I had a word with the moderator and haven't seen it since...fingers crossed!!!

nutcutlet

I installed that ad blocker mention earlier. It's wonderful and not just for this site.

artjak

I cannot imagine life without an ad blocker

nutcutlet

Never thought of it before. Just ignored them. When my attention was drawn to them on this thread they became more intrusive. 

Advertisement

nutcutlet

Not for those who've installed an ad-blocker WW

Woodgreen wonderboy

Every time I follow Nut's advice my life improves...seriously.

Fairygirl

I put one on WW and it's soooo much better!

nutcutlet
Woodgreen wonderboy wrote (see)

Every time I follow Nut's advice my life improves...seriously.

I'd like to take the credit for this WW but I was just follwing advice from earlier in the thread.

marshmello

I wish I'd installed Adblock years ago. NO more ADs...Woop woop.

Woodgreen wonderboy

I read the Independent newspaper on-line, and the ads on there are "impossible"... always on the move and flashing or suddenly speaking to you... now all is blissfully peaceful and I can actually concentrate on the content. Which is what a paper is for??  

It's a pain inthe neck and the sooner it's exterminated the better! Certainly shan't buy it!

nutcutlet

We can sort it out for ourselves Harras, install the ad blocker, takes about half a minute, costs nothing.

Advertisement

BrummieBen

Download and use firefox, install adblocker plus. I stopped using IExplorer years ago, as soon as the likes of yahoo started putting ads before every video on the news, I got adblocker. You really forget just how much garbage it cuts out until you happen to use someones computer without it. Couldn't use the net without it now.

artjak

Mozilla Firefox YEAH! Sorry, got carried away