London (change)
Today 13°C / 8°C
Tomorrow 14°C / 9°C
3 messages
21/09/2013 at 23:36

I've noticed we can scrapbook many areas of the site, but not specific threads; within "My Posts" this only includes those I have started or responded to.

I often come across threads that provide useful information I'd like a way to bookmark them, by at the moment it seems without the scrapbook facility available on the forums, I can only do this be replying to a thread. I don't want to just cause excess traffic by needlessly "pinging" threads.

Can we have a bookmark option or have the scrapbook options added within forum threads please?

22/09/2013 at 01:54

I agree wholeheartedly! This flippin forum keeps me up late enough as it is without searching for a tip I saw somewhere but can't remember, and had nothing useful to reply so I can find it again. ( not that any of my answers are very useful!)

22/09/2013 at 14:47

Yes, it'd be really useful to be able to bookmark things for later reference. I often see tips/ advice that might not be relevant for me at the time, or something that I think I’ll do next year, but then forget about it, and that's the thing- if I remembered I could search for it, but in these days of information overload my memory is getting shorter. I'm sure this causes many of us to ask questions that have already been asked previously by others.

There’s so much knowledge and expertise on this forum, it would be lovey to be able to use it to best effect and build one’s own scrapbook of top tips!

email image
3 messages