Start a new thread

21 to 28 of 28 replies

chicky

FG - received the message you just sent fine, but can't reply.  All v. Weird.  Sure it will get fixed eventually - however, I can't message Daniel to alert him to the problem - don't suppose you could do it for me??

And thanks for the original message too - useful to know.  This site expands my knowledge a bit more every day 

Fairygirl

chick 

I'll message Daniel just to inform that people have a prob. Maybe the techies can get onto it on Tuesday. Why do these things always seem to happen at weekends! 

Fairygirl

Have sent a message and also said that some are having probs with the notifications and spell check so that should keep them busy!

Only thing is - where it says 'subject' I put  'PMs'. I hope he doesn't mistake it for something else and hand it straight over to one of the 'wimmin' on the team...

KEF

I can't send PM's, no area to type in and curser won't move below subject line.

All page layout has changed and I have GW advert at top of the page.

Fairy

Dovefromabove
Fairygirl wrote (see)

Have sent a message and also said that some are having probs with the notifications and spell check so that should keep them busy!

Only thing is - where it says 'subject' I put  'PMs'. I hope he doesn't mistake it for something else and hand it straight over to one of the 'wimmin' on the team...

Well, if he does we stand a good chance of getting things sorted - you know what they say, if you want something done ask a busy woman 

But of course that doesn't include males of the gardening fraternity - we all know that they're just as good as us 

Advertisement

gardeningfantic

@kef.. that is how mine is.. i have no cursor at all under the subject line.. has  been like it for last 2 days..

chicky

The message facility is now working for me again.  Many thanks techie people

gardeningfantic

chicky it is all back to normal for me too.. thank heavens..