London (change)
Today 16°C / 9°C
Tomorrow 14°C / 11°C
6 messages
25/03/2013 at 16:39

There are so many different threads and these are increasing all the time and it is getting more and more difficult to find your way around. The one you are looking for could be buried deep within hundreds of pages and thousands of posts. Now that posts are not available on one's own site, this is spoiling what could be more satisfying. 

Lyn
25/03/2013 at 17:00

It will get better when the site is up and running correctly again.

But, there is the fact that an opening thread starts off about, say trees, then gets side track to whats for dinner. (or similar)

You just have to wade through until you find what you want, 

If you want to look up something specific, say, clematis, try putting it in the search box at the top.

25/03/2013 at 18:14
Lyn wrote (see)

It will get better when the site is up and running correctly again.

But, there is the fact that an opening thread starts off about, say trees, then gets side track to whats for dinner. (or similar)

You just have to wade through until you find what you want, 

If you want to look up something specific, say, clematis, try putting it in the search box at the top.

As one of the worst culprits for throwing red herrings across the path of logic, I have realised that I need a notebook to jot down instantly any good ideas I come across, or I'll never find them again. Love the chat, though!

25/03/2013 at 18:16

Even Tho' I have ticked the box to be notified about your helpful responses I haven't had a notification. another problem. My followed thread box is empty too when it should be overflowing!  Ho Hum.

25/03/2013 at 18:19

No-one has -had e-mail notifications since Thursday-you have read that surely?

26/03/2013 at 08:41

Were all in that boat woodgreen, there is some sort of problem with the site. I undertand that some of the regulars have already reported it.

email image
6 messages