Start a new thread

1 to 9 of 9 replies

josusa47

I'm trying to find a thread I started several weeks back so I can update it with the latest photos.  I click on "My posts" and it lists "15 of 35" discussions started by me.  When I click to go to the next two lists of 15, the site takes me to "Latest posts" instead.  How can I get into my older posts please?

Paul Charnock

clicking your profile, I can see 20 pages of your old posts

josusa47

Thanks, I found it in the end.  But I had to scroll through all my posts.  On the right in a separate column is the much shorter list of threads I've started, that's the list I was trying to view, but it won't let me past the first fifteen.

Obelixx

Try Followed threads

Advertisement

Birdy13

Another way to find posts on an old thread is to do a Search.

I've just successfully tried this with a thread I started in 2013 (I made this experiment especially for you!)

The critical thing is to enter a suitable keyword into the Search box (at the top of the page in the right hand corner). If you know there was a particular word that stands a good chance of being pretty unusual or unique for this forum, then using that should find you the posting in which you used it.

I can't get past the first page of threads that I started either. I have 3 pages of them and if I try to click on pages 2 or 3 they take me to the latest posts on the forum.

Kitty 2

Best way to find your posts & threads on here is to click on your avatar or name within the thread. 

⬆Up here...  

Not the one in the corner ↗...

That one takes you to the old format, which is Gubbins.

The search function on the site is also full of glitches (which Nora acknowledges).  I tend to search using google, type in your key words followed by gardeners world forum.  Works for me .

Last edited: 15 September 2017 21:22:35

Thanks Kitty. That works