11 messages
03/03/2013 at 10:56

i am new to this site

i cant find my threads or swaps list 

i need to save this page  for easy access

i havent receaved any replies if anyone wants any of my seeds 

03/03/2013 at 11:00

Hi 

Click on 'latest posts' then look along that bar to the right and you'll see Followed Threads - that'll give you the threads you've posted on.

And in Settings, you'll find My Messages, so if anyone has Messaged you you'll find them there.

And somewhere in Settings you can set it up so you get an email when a thread you've posted on gets another post, provided you've not disabled it by un-ticking the box at the bottom of the thread.

Hope that helps 

03/03/2013 at 11:04

and if you can remember what the thread was called you can put it in the 'seach' at the top of the page.

http://www.gardenersworld.com/forum/the-potting-shed/seed-swap/64712.html

This is the seed swap

03/03/2013 at 11:15

Really dead simple to find you own threads

http://www.gardenersworld.com/members/joyce-mannell/chat/

click on "my posts"

06/03/2013 at 23:01

Well that answers the very question I was about to ask - I had a look in settings and now see how simple it is. One thing though and at the risk of sounding stupid, what is the messages bit for? Is that different from getting replies to posts?

06/03/2013 at 23:31

You can send messages to another person using their nick name on this forum so that only they will get it, not everyone else.

Lyn
06/03/2013 at 23:36
We have done a swap Joyce, maybe it's a bit late for your seeds to be wanted as by now most people have got what they want. Are there any seeds you want, as sometimes people will send without a swap.
In the summer, people will need to start sowing their biennial s and perennial s, it may pick up again then.
25/03/2013 at 16:35

My threads have disappeared, and I have no record of the many posts I have made. Can any one help please?

Lyn
25/03/2013 at 16:38

I think there is a bit of a problem at the moment WW, they are probably updating site, normally you can just click on your name by the login box then click on my posts, I am getting oops! at the moment, but it will be righted soon I should think.

25/03/2013 at 16:39

It is this tech issue again-everyone is in the same boat-when it it is fixed normal service hopefully will be resumed

I can reveal you have made 72 posts-hover over your avatar-but to not click ignore

25/03/2013 at 18:33

Thank you for your help. I must be more patient!!

email image
11 messages