London (change)
Today 10°C / 5°C
Tomorrow 10°C / 10°C
21 to 40 of 76 messages
03/08/2013 at 13:53

I'm having to refresh to look at every thread, and refresh after posting 

03/08/2013 at 14:41

I've PMd Daniel so maybe if a few more of us do it'll get addressed on Monday when they're inundated with complaints!

03/08/2013 at 17:16

Have emailed GW because the website seems to be able to sign me in and out at will. I can assume the computer has crashed when it goes offline but I have logged out and come back to find I'm still on line and signed in. I logged off and double checked I was logged off – then went back on to the site and I was signed in. I'm really worried. Not only that I have already typed up a message to post saying all this and just as I pressed submit I was logged off again. So I've had to type it up again. So if it appears twice that's the reason. But I am worried. I got an automated reply saying my enquiry will be dealt with.

03/08/2013 at 17:51

is it still playing up? Just logged in fine, but i never logged out last time.  

03/08/2013 at 19:02

I never log out on anything, apart from those relating to money, who log you out automatically anyway.

nutcutlet wrote (see)

My worry is that I might miss something really important. 

That made me laugh Nut.

KEF
03/08/2013 at 20:20

Hi all. Can't for the life of me get onto Evening Forkers.

Tried hot threads, not there.

Tried going thro' My Posts but goes back to 1st ever post and when I  click latests posts it won't have it. F5 won't do it, maybe I've broken the key, such use

Let's hope Daniel isn't on his hols.

Thanks Tina for your efforts to sort this.

03/08/2013 at 20:30

My head's beginning to hurt - not used to all this thinking.

KEF
03/08/2013 at 20:50

Lavende, I had a problem logging in a while back & sent an email. It was weekend and I got auto response, but did get a personal reply on the Monday afternoon.

03/08/2013 at 20:54
waterbutts wrote (see)

My head's beginning to hurt - not used to all this thinking.

I just don't log out. Nice and simple - like me!. 

03/08/2013 at 22:18

I have been having loads of problems so am just not coming on till hopefully it's sorted next week

What a mess

Daniel!!!!!!

03/08/2013 at 22:26

Matty if plenty of us contact him and complain they'll have to address it. People power! 

03/08/2013 at 22:56
Lavande wrote (see)

Have emailed GW because the website seems to be able to sign me in and out at will. I can assume the computer has crashed when it goes offline but I have logged out and come back to find I'm still on line and signed in. I logged off and double checked I was logged off – then went back on to the site and I was signed in. I'm really worried. Not only that I have already typed up a message to post saying all this and just as I pressed submit I was logged off again. So I've had to type it up again. So if it appears twice that's the reason. But I am worried. I got an automated reply saying my enquiry will be dealt with.

If when you type a response you hi-light what you've typed before you press 'submit' then hit Ctrl and C together, then press submit and you lose it, just go back into you response box and hold down Ctrl & V and everything you typed will drop back into the box again. (Ctrl & C is the short cut on a PC for 'copy' and Ctrl & V is the PC shortcut for 'paste', Don't know what it is for a Mac though. 

03/08/2013 at 23:01

ugh this is awful tonight. I'm refreshing page's about 5 time's and something new pop's up every now and then.

All they need to do is unplug it, leave it for 5 then plug it back in, that always works.

03/08/2013 at 23:02

I've been having trouble with notifications for a while, can't remember when I last got one. E-mailed Daniel and he's usually really good at getting back but no response this time.

Yesterday the threads weren't renewing. I gave up in the end. 

03/08/2013 at 23:08

That's strange, I've just posted on this thread and it's not come up. The spell check is still not working and threads aren't being being renewed. Zoomer thinks about going to watch a film on Sky...

04/08/2013 at 06:46

I find that what I need to do after  posting is go back to Latest Posts and then hit Refresh - then my post appears.  

04/08/2013 at 09:16

I use hot threads or followed threads and do much the same as you Dove. It's very annoying though. Gave up last night.

04/08/2013 at 09:35

It's a total bloody mess isn't it. Thought it was OK this morning, but no. Still up the creek. I do hope that we are not going to be ignored as they don't feel we are 'urgent'. Did find the name of the techi chap that posted last time and pm'd him.  I will get barred!!!

04/08/2013 at 09:43

If we don't complain Tina we will get ignored. Sign of the times generally I think - he who shouts loudest is the one who gets heard. Otherwise you just get stuck at the end of the queue. 

04/08/2013 at 10:26

Where we've been for at least 3 weeks or more FG. How long is it since people have been complaining about no notifications, etc.  I'm sorting out the banners in readiness for our march on GW.

Old boss once remarked I would make a good shop steward.  Can't think what he meant.

21 to 40 of 76 messages