London (change)
Today 17°C / 13°C
Tomorrow 14°C / 8°C
14 messages
29/04/2012 at 20:38

Does G W not list the competition winners anymore.It would be nice for winners to be printed each month in magazine or either on line to say who won! What do other readers think.In Good Food magazine they list the winners of competitions,be nice if G W did.

29/04/2012 at 20:46

I would also like to see a list, particularly if my name was on it

29/04/2012 at 21:02

really glad you agree,hopefully someone is the team will read these comments

29/04/2012 at 21:44

I also think this would be a good idea.

29/04/2012 at 21:49

thank you for the support

30/04/2012 at 20:41

Hi missbabakins

Hope you will be reading about me one day soon. Hehe

12/05/2012 at 19:11

Great Idea! They used to do it before so bring it back G W.

25/05/2012 at 13:00

I would love to see a winners list.Ive never won anything in my life,but maybe theres a first time for everything!

25/05/2012 at 23:00

Hello everyone,

We will indeed be restoring the Previous Winners page to the site shortly. Apologies for its temporary disappearance - we've been so busy with the upgrade of the site since late last year, that's it's taken us a while to rebuild it. It's nearing the top of the 'to do' list, though. Thanks for the reminder!

Daniel
Editor, gardenersworld.com

07/06/2012 at 15:42

Hello, 

If it is not forum etiquette to post this question here, I apologise but thought this was the most appropriate thread.

I am finding the recent competitions that are featured impossible to submit because there is nowhere to enter the answer on those requiring a multi-choice response. Have I missed something?

Many thanks.

07/06/2012 at 15:47

Hello SandyPee,

Are you using Google Chrome as your web browser? A few Chrome users have reported problems with the radio buttons on our competition pages not working. We're working on a fix, but in the meantime, you should find the pages work fine in another browser, such as Firefox, Safari or Internet Explorer. I hope this helps. If you have any further problems, please don't hesitate to let me know.

Daniel

12/09/2012 at 11:31

I have aparently won the Wally Pockets competition but I only found out when the company tried to deliver something which I was insistant I hadn't ordered. If not a list on the website please at least notify the winners.

12/09/2012 at 11:39

Hello Anita,

We do always email the competition winners. I've just checked my 'sent' items and I did email you on Friday 7 September to notify you that you were one of the competition winners. I'm sorry if you didn't receive it - please find the original text copied below. (It is worth checking your spam folder, to see if the email was diverted there.)

Also, we will be updating the 'Previous winners' page in the next few days.

Best,

Daniel Haynes

Original text:

Dear Anita,

You recently entered a competition on gardenersworld.com to win vertical wall planters. I'm very pleased to notify you that you are one of the winners - congratulations!

The supplier of the prize will be in contact with you shortly to arrange delivery.

I hope you enjoy your prize.

Best regards,

Daniel Haynes

12/09/2012 at 18:30

Thank you Daniel, I still can't find the original email but I'll get my husband to dig deeper in the depths of the computer later.

email image
14 messages