London (change)
Today 13°C / 4°C
Tomorrow 13°C / 7°C
20 messages
15/01/2012 at 20:11
    16/01/2012 at 12:27

Hello Ziggy, you can find information on accessing digital issues of Gardeners' World Magazine, and back issues, here.

Daniel

Editor, gardenersworld.com

24/01/2012 at 19:37

Hi thanks for that, much appreciated, I was hoping that for subscribers it would be free though, as GW already know that we already have paid for it once, so don't see why you have to pay an extra £3.00 per issue....

24/01/2012 at 19:43

Forgot to mention, thanks for a brilliant magazine, it's the only mag I subscribe to. Excellent articles and photos!

25/01/2012 at 13:45

It's great to hear that you enjoy the magazine, so much Ziggy. Regarding the digital editions, we’ve been working hard to find a way to deliver these to our valued subscribers and we think we’re nearly there. Your free digital editions should be available this spring...

Daniel

06/02/2012 at 03:11

why is digital issue same price when there are no printing or shipping costs?

06/02/2012 at 13:42

Hello plainleaf. In response to your question, the price for the digital edition includes 20% VAT, which is applicable to digital editions, but not print magazines. The most cost-effective method of purchasing the magazine is by taking out a subscription, and soon (spring) we'll be offering a free digital copy to print subscribers. I hope this answers your question.

04/06/2012 at 12:11

Any news about the free digital subscriptions to subscribers?

08/06/2012 at 17:43

Hello Swedboy.

Yes, we are currently offering a free digital edition to existing Gardeners' World Magazine subscribers. You'll need to register for the free Gardeners' World Magazine app here (you'll need to input your Subscriber number, which is sent out with each issue):

buysubscriptions.com/appregistration

Once registered, and you've downloaded the app from the App Store, you can use the app to access  each digital edition.

Daniel
Editor, gardenersworld.com

21/06/2012 at 21:33
Hi,

Trying to register for the free app and it keeps telling me "no match to the details provided". Is there an error somewhere?

Thanks
19/08/2012 at 14:54

I live outside UK how can I become a digital version of the magazine

01/09/2012 at 17:25

Is the September issue of the magazine out for iPad yet?  I have my print version, but it doesn't show up on my iPad...  

I love having the mag on my iPad - even though it takes hours to download it!!

01/09/2012 at 22:07
I did what they said to do in Gardeners' World magazine, which I have been subscribing to directly for the past few years. And says that my account details are not recognised. So I have yet to successfully download a digal copy.
Would be great if someone could help me herve with this

Many thanks
05/09/2012 at 18:00

I have the same issue. I cant download it either. It doesn't recognize my details.

I was too haysty there. It downloaded today but not the current issue but the august one.

06/09/2012 at 20:10
Useless still can't sign in. Doesn't recognise my email or password details. Just keeps saying there is an error.
11/09/2012 at 22:29

Any reason the September issue isn't available?

12/09/2012 at 20:00
I still can't get it to work. I give up. As a subscriber I'd have thought someone would have taken the time to monitor these forums and at least answer our concerns!
12/09/2012 at 20:33
Yes! Got my head round this. Go to:

iTunes.apple.com/gb/app/gardeners-world-magazine/

Or search in Google:

registering for free gardeners world ipad app

On app screen download the app and then go to:

https://www.buysubscriptions.com/the-buysubscriptions/login

You need to create your account with original email address used when first subscribing. Once accepted or you get an error saying email address already in use, go back to your app you downloaded, clck the blue login. Button and login!

Apologies if everyone knows this, but I found o real instructions and this was driving me mad.
09/10/2012 at 21:37

Just wanted to ask this question- what if you don't have a phone with apps and don't have any interest in getting one? I do think that for subscribers the option of a  free download PDF should be a given.

16/01/2014 at 13:57

Hi just signed up for a subscription to the magazine tried to get free digital download and the site is asking £13.95 for the App is this correct I thought from what you said both the App and digital versions were free for subscribers.

email image
20 messages