London (change)
Today 10°C / 5°C
Tomorrow 10°C / 10°C
7 messages
10/02/2014 at 19:22

How do I reply to messages and comments? Why do I need to keep validating my account?

10/02/2014 at 19:24

See if you can post something in reply to this Barbara 

11/02/2014 at 16:19

Maybe you have not told it to remember you?  Thee is a tick box somewhere that says you want to be remembered on this site - might help.

Edd
11/02/2014 at 17:11

You should get a e-mail like this and have to reply. the fact that you have posted a new thread means you are registered. (i presume). There seems to be a lot of niggles with the site. People cannot PM and i cannot watch videos. You should have a blank box at the bottom below the last comment, on the thread you are looking at with "Barbara Harrison says".

The only thing i can think of doing is to unsubscribe from you first e-mail from GW and try again. This is what i recieved when i tried to join.

Dear Edd

Thank you for joining gardenersworld.com – the No.1 site for anybody who loves plants, gardens and gardening.

First, you need to click here to validate your membership. Your one-off validation code isXXXXXXXX

You're now ready to take advantage of the following exclusive benefits:

Forums
Ask for help with gardening problems, swap tips and advice and discuss all things horticultural with fellow gardeners.
Join the discussion

Member-only competitions
Don't miss the chance to win great gardening-themed prizes, in our latest member-only competitions.
Enter now

Rate and comment
Rate and comment on hundreds of projects, videos, features and plant profiles. Plus, have your say on our regular blogs, in the comments section.
Have your say

Plus...
In addition to all this, you can bookmark your favourite projects, videos, problem-solving pages and plants, and snap up the latest great offers.

Sign in to gardenersworld.com today, and reap the rewards.

Best wishes,

https://dub126.mail.live.com/Handlers/ImageProxy.mvc?bicild=&canary=k6iRDcM46i%2fvEGPBxttup9h7KaHtmB%2bhX46RQvWUsOk%3d0&url=http%3a%2f%2fwww.madeformums.com%2fnews%2fimages%2fgw-email-signature.gif

12/02/2014 at 19:33
Thanks for the welcome and all the advice. Problem should now be sorted.
Cheers!
12/02/2014 at 19:38

Hurrah! 

13/02/2014 at 10:10

Hi Barbara,  pleased to meet you. 

email image
7 messages