London (change)
Today 10°C / 5°C
Tomorrow 10°C / 10°C
6 messages
07/09/2012 at 14:10

I'm trying to put a name on the ignore list in settings but the cursor indication isnt appearing in the box marked "add user name to your list"

what are the steps

thanks

07/09/2012 at 14:52

You need to go to a  post that they have made and put your cursor over the picture next to their name.  A box appears giving you the option to send them a message or to ignore them.  Click on ignore. 

09/09/2012 at 00:51

ta xx

09/09/2012 at 08:21

WOW you are wanting to ignore someone already, I was on the boards a while before anyone went on there and there's only one now, a troll which followed from a previous board. I rather like the kaliderscope of personalities which frequent the boards, the diversity of idea's, advise, tips and stories make the boards all the more interesting.

09/09/2012 at 09:38
I agree Zoomer, I love the variety, the humour and the heated discussions. It is so good to be able to chat to people with a similar interest, to get help and advice when you need it and to give it when you can.

What's the definition of a troll then? I only saw the term recently. I've only been on a couple of months, but haven' needed to ignore anyone.
Glyn
09/09/2012 at 18:40
If someone is intentionally offensive or clearly participating in this forum to cause unpleasantness then, yes, ignore him/her. Otherwise let's hear every voice and opinion....often creates a laugh or sharp response anyway.
email image
6 messages