London (change)
Today 19°C / 11°C
Tomorrow 18°C / 10°C
41 to 60 of 163 messages
    04/01/2012 at 13:34

Hello David - sorry about that, the problem has now been fixed. Thanks for letting us know.

04/01/2012 at 13:36

Hello pansy2. I'm sorry you had difficulties accessing the site. Has the problem occurred again? If so, please let me know if there are any particular pages that you have difficulty with, and I'll look into it for you.

04/01/2012 at 13:45

Hello happymarion. I'm afraid we don't currently have any content relating to the tree onion, <span class="st">Allium × proliferum. We've added it to The List, though, so thanks for the suggestion.

04/01/2012 at 22:47

The site looks great, easy to use, and contains so much information. Congratulations

05/01/2012 at 10:02

Thanks Boleybeg Gardener! If there's anything else you'd like to see on the site, do let us know.

11/01/2012 at 15:55

not sure i like the new site, preferred it how it was, find the slideshow element very irritating, too much blog/thread blah blah blah whatever its called, will only use it intermittently now, sorry

12/01/2012 at 18:24

I just logged in today after a few week's, and was quite surprised to find the new look, so far so good, I seem to find my way about okay, for a  beginner!! one thing I would like to find is an item I read earlier regarding Keeping Chicken's, where will I find that article? please, Thank's

12/01/2012 at 19:02

Lucky10carol, i just tried Keeping chickens in the search engine at the top of the site and got73 results.  There is also a discussion going on at the moment about keeping chickens in the garden.

12/01/2012 at 19:32

Thank's for that Marion, will have a look !

12/01/2012 at 21:08

Don't think the site works well in Google Chrome. I mainly joined because I like entering the weekly competitions, but no buttons appear against the questions, so you can't submit an answer. Never mind...

13/01/2012 at 13:58

This is the first time I have used the site, so far so good, so easy to add photos, really pleased with all the new idea....well done.

13/01/2012 at 18:05

MadJackSlam: I'm really sorry that you've experienced problems entering the competition. We've referred the problem to our technical team, who are looking into it. In the meantime, do you have another browser installed? It might be worth trying entering again in that, if so. But we should have the glitch with Chrome ironed out shortly.

Daniel, Editor, gardenersworld.com

13/01/2012 at 18:06

Thanks for the positive feedback pokadotdaisy - it's great to hear that you find the site easy to use.

16/01/2012 at 20:01

Hi Guy's!!! as the old saying go's! Nobody likes change!! But Hey!! Everything as to progress or ya get left behind!!!! n have to say having been trawling the "How Too" section tonight, far, far easier to navigate now with it all being catagorised !!! A big Thumb's up from me to you n ya team at GW Daniel!! Let Progress Begin!!! 

17/01/2012 at 17:43

Thank you for the vote of confidence, Dean!

27/01/2012 at 20:14

I want my scrapbook back please !

30/01/2012 at 16:22

Hello daffodilly, I'm sorry if you're experiencing problems accessing your Scrapbook. Is it not appearing at all, or is there a more specific problem? If you can give me a little detail, I'll look into it for you.

Daniel
Editor, gardenersworld.com

31/01/2012 at 08:43

Hi Daniel, I sent a message/question to you on Sunday. On my home page now where it gives details of the message, both above and below your pic are the words '1 message returned'. What does this mean? Is the reply there somewhere and I can't find it, or did the message not get through? It doesn't matter if you haven't replied you, but how will I know when you do?   

31/01/2012 at 09:15

Another question Daniel. Do I have to log out and back in again if I want to get to my scrapbook? When I log in my 'home page ' has my personal details and the choices for messages, scrapbook etc., but if I go back to the home page after using the site, to get to my scrapbook etc. I only get the page which obviously is the home page, but can't get back to my personal details without loging out and in again. Am I being thick?!

31/01/2012 at 10:26

Hello SkyeSteve, thanks for your message, which I've just picked up and will respond to shortly. Just click your name at the top right of the screen (when you're logged in), and the number of messages will appear in brackets: 'My messages (1)'.
To access your Scrapbook, again, just click your name, top right, and click 'My scrapbook'. Do let me know if you have any further problems.

Daniel
Editor, gardenersworld.com

41 to 60 of 163 messages