Today 13°C / 8°C
Tomorrow 12°C / 9°C
61 to 80 of 127 messages
01/05/2012 at 18:29

That is why I didn't see- it the green arrow didn't take me there

(called thinking on feet)

01/05/2012 at 18:31
Gold1locks wrote (see)

Can I call you Geoff!!  every one else does! 

You certainly can-you are in the club!!

14/05/2012 at 08:58

Problem with 'first unread post' arrow has recently escalated - it doesn't appear at all now. Not too bad on short threads but it's a real bane on very long threads.

Forum designers, please help :- )

14/05/2012 at 18:23

Hello everyone. Apologies for the problem with the 'first unread post' link - I'll follow this up. Thank you for bearing with us!

Daniel
Editor, gardenersworld.com

18/05/2012 at 11:38

Hi,

all check boxes on all pages on site not showing up or responding

am using google chrome on pc

have emailed because i didnt know this was here! sorry

18/05/2012 at 18:04

Hello siminstance,

Unfortunately, a few Chrome users are experiencing a similar problem. Until our technical team get to the bottom of it, the best solution is to try another browser, such as Firefox, and you should find the buttons appear. Apologies for the problem. Do let me know if you have any further difficulties.

Daniel
Editor, gardenersworld.com

18/05/2012 at 18:57

Why have all my postings been taken off and why can I no longer post!

18/05/2012 at 19:22
Zoomer, we can see your posts.
18/05/2012 at 19:33

I can't see them though. I did get a response when I asked why my postings had been deleted and why could I not post as I hadn't upset or offended anyone nor contravened any rules. Lillylouise replied by saying ' you just have' 

Could there be something wrong with my computer

18/05/2012 at 19:35
Might be worth turning your computer off, leaving it off for about 5 minutes and trying again.
23/05/2012 at 13:48
Hi Daniel, Sorry to bother you again mate but there is still no sign of the weather.
23/06/2012 at 08:55

Hi, for the last couple of days I've had a problem with my computer stopping responding whilst visiting the forum.  I can get onto the forum home page, no problem but as soon as I click on Latest Posts the computer stops responding and freezes.  I can however get in from google if I type 'gardenersworld.com + forum' and then a subject (today I put in 'bugs' to bring me straight to this page) and then all works well.....any ideas how to fix this?

23/06/2012 at 11:56

Hi, same as botticelliwoman, "gardeners world not responding", also, in plants, if you go into a thread then return using the back button, all new threads posted since the "Chelsea chop for aquilegias" post are missing,

23/06/2012 at 13:06

Hi Zoomer,

Zoomer44 wrote (see)

I can't see them though. I did get a response when I asked why my postings had been deleted and why could I not post as I hadn't upset or offended anyone nor contravened any rules. Lillylouise replied by saying ' you just have' 

Could there be something wrong with my computer

I think you may have accidentally clicked "Ignore" on your own icon!  Easily done!

I'm sure you can fix it by going into your settings.

17/07/2012 at 15:40

Hi there. I am trying to view past projects, but it seems whatever catergory I click (in particular 'The basics' and 'Garden DIY'), I can see the first 10 subjects, but it won't let me view anymore when I click the next page. I've been trying for a week now, and it comes up with 'Oops, sorry but the page you are looking for cannot be found' every time.

I use Firefox

Many Thanks

Becks.

18/07/2012 at 10:26

Hello Insomnia 1973,

This is a problem that we're aware of and our technical team are looking into it.

We're sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. If you're looking for a particular item, the search button will take you there.

Emma

gardenersworld.com team

18/07/2012 at 11:06

Thankyou Emma.

I did look through all the threads to see if it had already been reported, but didn't see it. My apologies if I missed it and repeated the report.

Becks. x

28/07/2012 at 13:37

I'm  trying to change the email address you send my weekly letter to, but I can't find a link button to your office, though I've hnted all over.  I've been given a message to change it on your site - but where?  Isn't there a phone number I can call?  I hate contacting people through emails, it always takes far longer than just a phione call and is so cold and impersonal.

28/07/2012 at 13:41

It should be under 'My Settings'. Where you log in/out, if you hover your mouse, it should give a menu option. Choose my settings, and when you've clicked it, there is a section for email settings if you scroll down. I think if you want to change it, you click 'Personal Settings' though. Hope this helps.

28/07/2012 at 13:58

Sorry, Insomnia, it only lets you change the things you want seen on your public forum, as far as I can see - and that doesn't have my email address on it anyway.  I've been through everything I can find, and I can't find this!

61 to 80 of 127 messages