London (change)
Today 9°C / 9°C
Tomorrow 11°C / 10°C
7 messages
20/01/2012 at 15:37

Other family members have subscribed to the weekly email newsletter for some time now.  For some reason I cannot find a link to receive one myself on this new site.  If this query has been posted previously, I'm sorry.  I also couldn't find a way to search the forum.

If anyone knows the newsletter link, please advise.

Thanks.

From Canada.

20/01/2012 at 16:47

Hello FrostyGardener. You can opt to receive the weekly email newsletter by clicking your name in the top right-hand corner of the screen. Then click 'My settings' from the list. When this page loads, scroll down to 'Email newsletters', then click 'click to open'. This will present you with a sequence of options - just tick the first box, 'Weekly email newsletter'.

If you have any problems, just let me know.

Many thanks,

Daniel
Editor, gardenersworld.com

20/01/2012 at 16:58

Hmmm...  Gmail seems to be filtering them out.  I shall change e-mails.  Thanks so much for your quick response.

20/01/2012 at 18:11

Hello FrostyGardener. If you've just opted in to receive the newsletter on the 'My settings' page, you won't receive a newsletter until the next one is sent out (Thursday afternoons.) In the meantime, though, you can view an online version of the most recent newsletter here:

gardenersworld.com newsletter, Thursday 19 January 2012

It's worth adding us to your 'safe sender' list, as newsletters can sometimes find their way into spam folders.

Thanks for bearing with us. Let me know if you have any further difficulties.

27/06/2014 at 14:13

i have not recived my newsletter m.willetts007@hotmail.co.uk

27/06/2014 at 14:30

Hi Melvyn - you need to email the team at website@gardenersworld.com 

27/06/2014 at 15:27

Hello Melvyn,

Apologies - we had some problems this week with the system we use to send the newsletter. They've now been fixed, so you should have received your newsletter. Do please drop us a line at website@gardenersworld.com if not.

Daniel Haynes
Editor, gardenersworld.com

email image
7 messages