Start a new thread

1 to 4 of 4 replies

Parts of the site are confusing to me and I have not been able to transfer new info to my scrapbook.Its very irritating as i am a beginner. I have been able to delete one article but can't add anything.

What a start to the gardening year. Please bring the old site back. It worked easier!

Daniel Haynes

Hello Kathryn. I'm very sorry to hear that you're having problems with your Scrapbook. If you can supply just a few details, I'll ask our technical team to look into it for you: are you on a mac or PC, and what browser are you using to view the site (i.e. Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, Google Chrome).

Please bear with us - I'm sure we can resolve the problem for you.

Daniel

Editor, gardenersworld.com

Hey Dan, where are theProfile pages and settings, cos I searched for this and nothing found. The laugh is I searched 'Settings' to and it came up with How to plant Onion sets....

Dovefromabove

BLT - go to the top right hand corner of the page - you'll see a Log Out button and next to that a flower symbol (as you don't have your own avatar).  Click on the flower symbol and you'll get a drop down menu with your Settings on it.