Register with us or sign in
in Site feedback
..how strange.. the first one was via Firefox and is larger than the 2nd which is via IE11 onWin 8.1... I can edit in IE but I can't edit in Firefox...if I want to resize via the 'paint' box... ...so, I shall have to resize the photo in IE, otherwise they don't enlarge... and post it with Firefox....
..sorry, just thinking aloud here.... bi for now...
Lovely colour observed before ignoring
lol...I just knew you wouldn't miss anything... batten down the hatches...big storm next week....or is Fenland too flat to notice...? well, I hope so...
I shall notice Salino. I hate wind.
nutcutlet wrote (see)
I hate wind.
I hate wind.
Wind-Eze are reckoned to be good.
..no idea how to help you with that one... so putting this up hope someone else can...
Try hard wrote (see)
How do I insert a photo when I'm using an iPad Help please
1. Take the photo with iPad - note where it is stored (folder name)
2. Return to GW forum to write your post
3. When you have typed up to the desired insertion point of your post tap the little tree icon in the Toolbar at the top of your posting window
4. In the new window that appears, tap Select
5. Then tap Choose existing
6. Your various photo folders will appear, tap on the one your photo is in to open it.
7. Choose your photo by tapping on it - the words image jpg will appear In the new window that opened.
8. Tap on upload - the photo will appear in you posting window (sometimes a bit distorted at first)
9. Finish typing your post as normal and tap Submit reply.
PS If the photo ends up upside down or on its side, you may have to crop it to reduce its size (in computer memory terms).
Thanks Birdy, thats helped me too! I didn't know how to do that either.
Thanks Birdy, another mini project for a wet day. I use an IPad but don't use it for photos as I have a reasonably good camera so next time it's not raining I'll photograph something in the garden and give it a go. Jean