London (change)
Today 26°C / 18°C
Tomorrow 28°C / 20°C
6 messages
07/02/2013 at 17:13
As I'm usually posting from my phone is there a way of posting clickable links? I can copy and paste the link but can't figure out how to make it work. Also there is no function for posting images and you can't see the smilies list, which means I have to guess them. I guess being able to use the full reply option would fix all of those problems, but I'm not sure if that's possible.
07/02/2013 at 18:20
Haven't been able to work out how to do it from my iPad either.
07/02/2013 at 18:25

You can't post pictures from an Iphone or iPad as far as I know. The option just isn't there, same as the smileys.

Leggi, to make a link work from your phone, try pasting the link, then just clicking return, to start a new line. That works from the PC, not sure on the phone though.

07/02/2013 at 18:30
Cheers Becks, I'll give that a go.

http://www.gardenersworld.com/forum/site-feedback/posting-links-and-pictures-from-an-iphone/73264.html

Edit: Nope that doesn't appear to work
07/02/2013 at 18:57
I've been trying to do that for ages, as Becky says, option just ain't there. But if you ask posters to copy the link and paste it in their browser, that works...for them!
07/02/2013 at 19:44

Hmm, sorry Leggi. I don't know then. Must admit, 90% of the time, I'm on the PC. Only use the phone or iPad when Jess has booted me off the PC to play games, so never tried to do links/pics from them.

email image
6 messages