London (change)
Today 9°C / 9°C
Tomorrow 11°C / 10°C
7 messages
02/09/2013 at 06:47

Hi just to let you know that there's a problem with editing posts - after editing and submitting, the button to return to the thread doesn't appear anymore so to I have to leave the forum by clicking on another page, eg Offers, or Home, and then click on Forum and go back to the thread via Latest Posts - a bit of a convoluted way around - it can be done but it's confusing some people.

Cheers!

02/09/2013 at 06:55

seems to be ok for me (i'm on an iphone) when you submit for the first time.

i didn't know you could edit something once it was submitted - do you mean there is a way for me to correct my typos after all??

02/09/2013 at 06:58

Yes, it's ok when you submit first time - but if you see a typo after you've posted (as long as no one else has posted after you) you can click on edit (hover the cursor in the bottom right corner of the post and Edit will appear, next to Quote).  

But after editing we've lost the way to return to the thread 

02/09/2013 at 08:58

Been like this for me for several days Dove.

02/09/2013 at 09:31

Morning everyone.  Me too!! First time was confused as to whether my edited version had re-posted but now know it does.  There are so many glitches on here and have been for an absolute age now.  I have contacted Daniel at least 3 times and was promised these would be addressed in order of importance but that was months ago.  Know others have also pm'd so not the only 'moaner'.

02/09/2013 at 17:52
GillyL wrote (see)

Shows how often I 'edit' 

02/09/2013 at 18:22
Dovefromabove wrote (see)
GillyL wrote (see)

Shows how often I 'edit' 

You mean you can proof-read your own stuff before posting?  A useful skill!
I usually end up editing as I try and touchtype but this keyboard cabn be a bit temperamental (see what i mean!)  Yep, been like it for a while.

email image
7 messages