London (change)
Today 11°C / 3°C
Tomorrow 7°C / 3°C
14 messages
23/01/2012 at 15:16

Can anyone advise me why my scrapbook doesn't work? I click on the icon but it is never sent to my scrapbook.

27/01/2012 at 20:11

I am missing my scrap book too ! Please can I have it back ?

06/02/2012 at 17:25

OK, it's working now

06/02/2012 at 17:51

Hello Kieran, I'm pleased to hear that your Scrapbook is now working OK - please accept my apologies for the problem.

Sorry, too, daffodilly that you've experienced difficulties. Are you still having trouble accessing your Scrapbook. If so, do let me know, and I'll ask our technical team to look into it for you.

Thanks,

Daniel
Editor, gardenersworld.com

09/02/2012 at 22:14

I can't even find the button to press to access my scrapbook ! No scrapbook icon.

10/02/2012 at 13:36

daffodilly - you can access your Scrapbook by logging in to the site, then clicking your screen name at the very top right-hand corner of the page. Clicking your name will present a dropdown menu, with various options including 'My scrapbook'. Just click that, and you will be taken to your scrapbook. Do let me know if you have any problems.

Daniel

20/02/2013 at 13:45

When I click on the scrapbook icon, I get an expanded photograph with details of who owns the copyright.  I can't add anything to my scrapbook at present.

20/02/2013 at 22:48

I'm the same as Pigeon, and just get a photo load in a new window, I really love the scrapbook feature so hope it will be back and working soon, it's so useful to a new gardener starting out and I'd hate to lose it.

21/02/2013 at 11:32

Working for me-it might be the device you are viewing it on or the browser-try switching

21/02/2013 at 23:35
Im the same as pigeon. Also just while your about Daniel, is there a way of having a gallery of your own pics or a blog thingy on your profile? You know, a way to keep a record of your garden and years progress?
22/02/2013 at 14:12

I've worked it out, Rolf & Sam... I think the hotspot for the plant photos overlaps the hotspot for adding to the scrapbook.  I'm getting around it by reducing the size of the whole screen display (holding down the CTRL key while scrolling up/down with the mouse button).  When the screen display is quite small, you can click properly on the scrapbook icon.  Phew!  I'm now adding more plants that I might have places for in my garden!!

22/02/2013 at 14:25
Brilliant pigeon. Well done. I will have a go at that you dont know of the above i posted do you?
    22/02/2013 at 15:50

Hello Sam,

We don't currently offer the option to upload your own image galleries but it is on our development list. It's currently possible to upload images to the forum, but it would be great to see your images in themed galleries. Watch this space!

As for record keeping tools, do let us know if you have any particular features that you'd like to see on the site.

Daniel Haynes
Editor, gardenersworld.com

22/02/2013 at 21:37
Hi Daniel, great news. Thanks. I was just thinking along the lines of a sowing calander and record sheet. ie..when to sow/sown, germination etc. Just wondering
email image
14 messages