Start a new thread

1 to 20 of 28 replies

I can't seam to sign into secret garden, any help out there? Thanks in advance. 

Dovefromabove

I've alerted Nora at the GW  team - someone will get back to you as soon as poss. 

NoraGW

Thanks Dove 

Lynda60, sorry to hear you're having issues logging in. Please could you send the following details to website@gardenersworld.com...

- Full name

- Postal address

- Subscriber number

These have to be the details you provided when you subscribed, rather than your GW.com details (if different). Can you also explain what the issue is that you're experiencing.

Thank you 

how do i claim the free karcher hose

Last edited: 30 October 2016 10:28:44

I have tried to log into the subscriber club with no success.  I was hoping to send for a Karcher hose reel but as my copy of Gardeners World has only just arrived I fear I may be too late.

Advertisement

I am also having trouble trying to log-in to the page as directed in the flyer from the magazine. 

Please can someone help.

Dovefromabove

Hi  

I've flagged this up to the team and I'm sure someone will get back to you as soon as they're in the office next week, if not before.

Sadly I believe I'm right in saying that all the 3,000 hose reels have now gone. 

NoraGW

Hi guys,

Dove is right, all 3000 have now been claimed, apologies.

However, to access Secret Garden, please could you email the following details to website@gardenersworld.com ...

- Full name

- Postal address

- Subscriber number

These have to be the details you provided when you subscribed, rather than your GW.com details (if different). Can you also explain what the issue is that you're experiencing.

Thanks!

Iamweedy

What is the secret garden? Or does no one know because they can't log in. 

Do you need a secret funny handshake?.

Dovefromabove

You can enter the Secret Garden  on this website if you're a subscriber to the magazine.  It has extra features and offers for members. 

I haven't signed into Secret Garden for some time but now find I am unable to do so,.I have been a subscriber for several years now. Any ideas ?

Dovefromabove

Carole - I've flagged this up to Nora on the GW website team - I'm sure she'll get back to you as soon as she's back in the office.  

Hope that helps 

Can't send emails. Said invalid 

NoraGW

Hi Frank55 - when you say you can't send emails, do you mean the private messaging service on this website?

I have followed all instru tions tp get into the search ret green but ha e not managed it yet after 9 months of trying

Advertisement

NoraGW

Hello Aileen, 

Sorry to hear that. We can help you get access - we'll send you an email to your forum-registered email address with further instructions. 

I ha 12 months magazine gardeners world bought for me as a Christmas present, I am

receiving the magazine but getting into secret garden is the very devil.

On trying to log on all I receive are addresss related to secret garden, which appear

to be nothing more than adverts.

Dovefromabove

Hi John - I've alerted Nora who is part of the GW office team - I'm sure she'll be in touch with you soon.

NoraGW

Hi John,

Thanks for getting in touch. Someone will be in contact with you soon via your forum-registered email address. 

I have removed your address and subscriber number details from this thread as it's publicly visible, to help protect your personal details.

why cant i get into the secret garden ?does it even exsist or is it a con ?