Start a new thread

1 to 20 of 49 replies

sotongeoff

Daniel

Is there any chance we could have a bigger range and some special ones for the upcoming festive season for those of us who like to play?

Thanks

Miss Becks

LOL!! I was going to message you Geoff, and see who was going to ask for the Christmas ones!!

Miss Becks

Oh my Glyn!! Who are you planning to smooch with?

Advertisement

Matty2

Daniel

Can'twe have more smiley faces - there are loads available. Festive ones - Christmas type, easter bunny type, Even some with a few more expressions would be great or waving ones

We may talk more gardening as well

I know some gardening faces

Caz W

Dear Daniel

The Fork Handles Folk (or Forkers as we call ourselves) from the Potting Shed are a very talkative bunch of fun loving gardeners who need some Christmassy emoticons to spread goodwill around the site.  Please can you arrange this for us?

Thanking you in anticipation

Caz x 

Miss Becks

We've been good boys and girls this year! Honest!

Lilylouise

Please Daniel - I love using the smilies

Pam LL x

Jean Genie

Daniel -  I've heard you are a very nice man

Please consider

You may get an extra pressie from Santa

sotongeoff

I have had a reply back from Daniel via a PM-he has asked the help-desk manager if this is possible and when he gets a reply will come back to me.

So lets just wait and see and hopefully...............

Matty2

Fingers crossed then

http://dir.coolclips.com/People/Body_Parts/Hands/Hands_Working/crossed_fingers_CoolClips_hand0200.jpg

Can we have some which move

Daniel Haynes

Hello everyone,

I've passed this request on to our design team, so I hope we'll have some Christmas-themed icons on the forum from early December.

Daniel

Daniel Haynes
Editor, gardenersworld.com

Advertisement

Caz W

Thanks Daniel x

Thanks Geoff and  Daniel