Start a new thread

1 to 11 of 11 replies

Despite this code being displayed on my address sheet, I am unable to log in as it comes up as an error.

Brian Morphew

NoraGW

Hello Brian, 

Please could you send your full address details plus subscriber code to website@gardenersworld.com, and we'll help you to gain access to your Secret Garden account.

I'm having the same problem NoraGW, Ive sent my details to you and hope you can help me soon. There is a rather wonderful Gabriel Ash green house that I'd like to try to win!😊

Hi Nora, I am also unable to sign into secret garden. Am sending my details, hope you can help 

Advertisement

NoraGW

Hello Caroline,

I've had a look at your account and it looks like you're now activated (you may need to log out and then log back in to refresh your account). Do  let me know if you need any further help.

I missed the name of a plant  on todays show. Could someone help? 

It was the plant after the Lungwort, A prerennial blue plant with pale blue flowers  that likes shade .Such a long Latin name and was gone in a flash,lol.  

Last edited: 16 September 2017 18:35:30

plant pauper

I don't watch GW but someone was asking about Corydalis earlier on another thread. Might it be that?

No idea of my status, subscriber code gets rejected by secret garden, so am posting this just to see if it works!

Dovefromabove

Hi Mrs Alma Smith 

I've flagged this up to the GW team ... I'm sure they'll get back to you next week when they're in the office.