London (change)
Today 9°C / 4°C
Tomorrow 10°C / 9°C
6 messages
09/03/2012 at 05:16

Hi all, I work nights as lorry driver and over the last few hours I been on this  awesome web-site, there is so much to look and so much help, I do not know where to look first, but in time I will.

I could spend all day on here and not get any work done on my new allotment. look forward till the next time and will not be long!!!!!

09/03/2012 at 06:27

Hi, welcome to gardenersworld.i am a newer too.so,we can learn from each other in the furture.

09/03/2012 at 16:32

Hello Teabag - it's great to hear that you like the site, and I hope it will be a great help to you in tending the allotment. You might have already discovered them already, but here are some links from around the site that you might find useful:

Fruit and vegetable projects

'Grow and eat' blogs

'Allotment' blogs

Solving problems with veg crops

Solving problems with fruit crops

Good luck!

Daniel
Editor, gardenersworld.com

09/03/2012 at 16:34

Welcome to the site, Allen - I hope you enjoy it!

Daniel

12/03/2012 at 04:22

Hi Daniel, thank for your e-mail and the help on the web-site. On the Allotment side of things I've  got some fruit trees coming, got lots of veg in pots, potatoes chitting well just waiting for the weed to die off clear it then put some old cow muck on then we are off thanks again Teabag!!

12/03/2012 at 04:26

Hi Allen Wang, be glad to help you in the future, you may get a replay in the night co`s I work nights but yes anytime god bless happy days Teabag!!!

email image
6 messages