Forum home Talkback
This Forum will close on Wednesday 27 March, 2024. Please refer to the announcement on the Discussions page for further detail.

Divide Dahlias

Well the OH is out at work and son is in my office on the desk PC and I'm trying to watch a film I don't under stand "cloud atlas" so I thought I would pause the film get a drink (nice glass of wine) and do a little search on dividing Dahlias.

I found this video on Youtube (I will have to rewind my film a bit) but I thought I would share http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gROv1nhrRQE

Clueless

• Thank you Verdun I'm in the conservatory retrieving my Dahlias just to knock the compost of and packing in news paper in a hessian Tesco bag then I shall hang for a month or two.

I'm itching to start sowing seeds for next year, It's going to be hard to resist sowing.

Clueless

• LOL what sort of cheese was that.

I really pleased with myself as I found the grey mould on some of my Dahlias stems so a lucky find, I've cut of the mould now and wrapped in news paper.

maybe some people will read this a check there Dahlia stock.

quite funny really as many of my tubers where on a wire rack in the open upside down.

Clueless