London (change)
Today 26°C / 17°C
Tomorrow 28°C / 18°C
5 messages
29/12/2013 at 18:57

Well the OH is out at work and son is in my office on the desk PC and I'm trying to watch a film I don't under stand "cloud atlas" so I thought I would pause the film get a drink (nice glass of wine) and do a little search on dividing Dahlias.

I found this video on Youtube (I will have to rewind my film a bit) but I thought I would share http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gROv1nhrRQE

Clueless

29/12/2013 at 19:01

They're easy peasy James.  As long as each tuber has piece of stem. For large dahlias pot  up early and regularly repot 

29/12/2013 at 19:13

Thank you Verdun I'm in the conservatory retrieving my Dahlias just to knock the compost of and packing in news paper in a hessian Tesco bag then I shall hang for a month or two.

I'm itching to start sowing seeds for next year, It's going to be hard to resist sowing.

Clueless

29/12/2013 at 19:18

Weird for a mo James.  First thought you were relieving yourself in the conservatory and then hanging yourself........should have gone to specsavers 

29/12/2013 at 19:28

LOL what sort of cheese was that.

I really pleased with myself as I found the grey mould on some of my Dahlias stems so a lucky find, I've cut of the mould now and wrapped in news paper.

maybe some people will read this a check there Dahlia stock.

quite funny really as many of my tubers where on a wire rack in the open upside down.

Clueless

email image
5 messages