1,061 to 1,064 of 1,064 messages
15/09/2014 at 21:27

Fruitcake glad you got your green house finished, and you've been lucky with the weather too , wanted to plant out my curly Kale after work but I was booked in for legs, tums and bums, I've given five plants to my dad and got four left for myself 

17/09/2014 at 22:18

Hope you've got them in now flumpy (my autocorrect wants to change you to "clumpy" lol) 

still painting those darned fences  My complaint is in with ronseal so we shall see what they have to say for themselves 

Yesterday at 20:09

After a slow start my plum tomatoes are starting to turn red!! Still getting Dwarf Beans and Mange-tout. The F1 Marion Carrots have put out some fab top growth, so I am hopeful for some big Carrots-very surprised that they have grown so quickly after such a late start (beginning of August), but I suppose it is down to the good weather.Magnolias now in the ground, and still lots of pruning to do!!!! You've reminded me Fruitcake-the garage doors need restaining, but I think they may have to wait until next year.

Yesterday at 21:06

Fruitcake ha clumpy lol, I'm suprised it's not changed me into clumsy, because I can be very clumsy 

email image
1,061 to 1,064 of 1,064 messages