Forum home Talkback
This Forum will close on Wednesday 27 March, 2024. Please refer to the announcement on the Discussions page for further detail.

It is fifty years this year since i first looked after my half acre and now I am celebrating its Golden Jubilee.  Golden flowers and foliage and veg and fruit will be complemented with lots of blue and purple and I will show you corners and panoramas of the garden each month.  January to follow.

• happymarionhappymarion Posts: 4,591

Two golden pics from the front garden.  The Golden ilex was in the garden when I came and I brought the Jasmine nudiflorum as a cutting from my former garden.  They are both on my Roll of Honour for fifty years excellent service.

• Marion i was just thinking about you yesterday wondering if you would be posting pictures of Spring  I look forward to your Golden Year

Ann

• nutcutletnutcutlet Posts: 27,445

Hi Marion

Happy New Year. I look forward to your photos as always

In the sticks near Peterborough

little-ann, I thought i felt my ears tingling!  Happy New Year to you all.

• Lupin 1Lupin 1 Posts: 8,916

Marion great to see you back.

Whenever I work around my Yukka I think about you. Hope I'm correct in thinking that it was you who told us about your Husband planting them down your path. Sorry if I'm mistaken.

Look forward to your pictures. image

Yes, KEF - I am indeed the yucca lady who has to make sure they are not sticking out over the paths whenever I have an open day.  We had gorgeous Xmas candles this year!  They flower June and December every year but oh those spikes!

• artjakartjak Posts: 4,167

Have a golden year Happy Marionimage was wondering where you were.

• Lupin 1Lupin 1 Posts: 8,916

Marion you certainly have green fingers, mine only flowers in the Summer. ( Think you have someone looking down and making them show at Xmas) image

• chickychicky Posts: 10,409

Marion, I am looking forward to a golden galleryimage  That ilex is stunningimageimage