Forum home Talkback
This Forum will close on Wednesday 27 March, 2024. Please refer to the announcement on the Discussions page for further detail.

25% off code

I've just posted this in another thread but for those who might not see it, I've just been given a 25% off code to pass around from the Secret Gardening Club. I order from them regularly and I know some of you use it occasionally.

It's valid until 14th April image If you click on it, you will enlarge the printing image

• Says code has reached it's limit and can't be used! image

The club does sound intriguing though! Have all the plants been good quality and well packaged in your experiences so far?

• Hiya LauraSquirrel - I only use them now (and any offers that may be postage only on here) and a nursery in Sth Wales.

I've ordered with them since October last year and I can honestly say they're very good value. They use the same packaging as Sarah Raven - in double-sided plastic cases in a cardboard box that is designed to stop any movement.

TBH - the main attraction for me at the beginning was the free p & p. I bought a monthly plant pass to enable me to see what the prices of the other plants were like - and they're very much the same as the prices for the ones you can see. I've now bought an annual one (it gives 10 % off)

I look forward to the weekly emails, to see what they've got and I like the fact that  they have some out of the ordinary stuff sometimes, as well as regular garden plants and flowers. The fact that the price is for 3 x 9cm pots also drew me and yes - all I've had so far have been really good. I'm waiting on some hellebores, lysimachia (the purple leaved one) and some helianthemums I ordered last week.

It's bad news about the code tho' - I hope they haven't overstretched themselves and taken on too much. image