Forum home Talkback
This Forum will close on Wednesday 27 March, 2024. Please refer to the announcement on the Discussions page for further detail.

A walk at Attenborough by the River Trent.

fidgetbonesfidgetbones Posts: 17,617

Busy eating dinner.

Late ducklings.

• DovefromaboveDovefromabove Posts: 88,138

Lovely - thanks for sharing image

It's been a good afternoon for wildlife image

Gardening in Central Norfolk on improved gritty moraine over chalk ... free-draining.

• Orchid LadyOrchid Lady Posts: 5,800

Fab pics image Those little ducklings are just too cute image

• nutcutletnutcutlet Posts: 27,445

Beautiful.

Cinnabar caterpillars, haven't seen any of those yet though quite a few moths

In the sticks near Peterborough
  • fidgetbonesfidgetbones Posts: 17,617

Lots of wildlife,just doing their own thing.

• Lupin 1Lupin 1 Posts: 8,916

Great pictures, must have been a lovely walk image

• LesleyKLesleyK Posts: 4,029

Gorgeous fidget.image   Just looking at the pictures is relaxingimage

• Really nice shots, fidget....obviously taken with a good camera, mind if I ask which?

It's a compact Sony cybershot.12megapixels. We bought it with a marine housing for chasing whalesharks, about 5 years ago. It's a good size for shoving in a pocket or handbag..

• fidgetbones wrote (see)

It's a compact Sony cybershot.12megapixels. We bought it with a marine housing for chasing whalesharks, about 5 years ago. It's a good size for shoving in a pocket or handbag..

Thanks...pretty impressive. image

It has a Carl Zeiss lens, which would explain the crispness of your shots.

Yes, some of the Sony ones don't have the carl zeiss lens , or they didn't. I've always liked Sony videos,  and the marine housings are good, so we went with that. OH has a big Canon SLR and ridiculously expensive lenses, but its just too much hassle to carry around all the time.  I just bang everything on automatic, point and press. It has a macro button for close ups, and telephoto/wide angle, and with a whale shark, you need the wide angle!! Its pretty old now, bought in 2008 I think. I would buy another like it though, I think the megapixels have gone up a lot since.