Forum home Talkback
This Forum will close on Wednesday 27 March, 2024. Please refer to the announcement on the Discussions page for further detail.

Bargins on the high street

BluebaronBluebaron Posts: 226

I thought it would be nice to start a thread on bargains on the high street.

I recently got evergreen 2in1 complete 100sqm for £2.57 at tesco reduced from £12. Although you can get online from £8.99.

Its the april-september one so use it now or store to next year I got 4 packs at that price!

• Lupin 1Lupin 1 Posts: 8,916

Good idea Bluebaron we all like to hear about a genuine bargain image

• YviestevieYviestevie Posts: 7,066

I agree, Ill post if I see anything.

Hi from Kingswinford in the West Midlands
  • Mark 499Mark 499 Posts: 380

Wyevale have a sale on with up to 70% off

• Beaus MumBeaus Mum Posts: 3,554

Sainsburys had lovely fruit plants 4 pounds each image Blueberries, raspberrys etc 

• YviestevieYviestevie Posts: 7,066

bump

Hi from Kingswinford in the West Midlands
  • Steve 309Steve 309 Posts: 2,753

I dislike boosting the profits of supermarkets and really dislike the little ones they've opened (actually about the size of the earliest ones in the sixties, if anyone can remember that far back...)

BUT  Tesco Metro reduce their bread between 3.30 and 4 and if I can get there then I can get a decent wholemeal loaf (or other) for 20p.  I reckon they're not making much profit on that!

• bekkie hughesbekkie hughes Posts: 5,294
    3x autumn bliss raspberry canes from kitchen garden mag website, only 4.50 (cant do pound signs!)
    Clubcard boost at Tesco, 5 quids worth of points gets 15 quid to spend with T&M image
  • Beaus MumBeaus Mum Posts: 3,554

That sounds good Bekkie but who is T and M? image

Sorry Thompson and Morgan image