Forum home Talkback
This Forum will close on Wednesday 27 March, 2024. Please refer to the announcement on the Discussions page for further detail.

BBC Gardening Arrivals - Meeting Point

Gold1locksGold1locks Posts: 498

I have arrived safely! Look forward to meeting up againimage

• figratfigrat Posts: 1,619
    Good morning Goldilocks! We look eerily like twins...
  • Gold1locksGold1locks Posts: 498

Hi Figrat! I have heard of avatars, but have to figure out how to find one. I'll soon get the hang of it, but if you find out before me, let me know! 

• Alina WAlina W Posts: 1,445

Hi folks, I'm here, too. Will have a look around later.

• YviehYvieh Posts: 85

Hello All,

I'm here, I think.  It's all a bit new and scary overy here, for a while.image

Yvie

• Chris 7Chris 7 Posts: 102

Hi,  I am the latest arrival following the demise of the BBC Website. 

I look forward to renewing my acquaintance with you all ... you probably don't know me as I'm a very quiet member !

Cris

• ObelixxObelixx Posts: 30,064

Here too but will check on beeb boards til they close.  Soon find our way around here, i'm sure and the hosts seem friendly and interested too.

Vendée - 20kms from Atlantic coast.
    "The price good men (and women) pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men (and women)."
    Plato
  • SalinoSalino Posts: 1,609

oh hello,  another refugee arrival....

posting a photo was quite a task and I notice there is no 'preview' option but I seem to have managed it, in case anyone wants to know how.  The instructions on the 'help' pages didn't seem to work and I had to juggle things a bit.

• sotongeoffsotongeoff Posts: 9,802

I have been here for a week waiting for you- only I have changed nameimage

• Gold1locksGold1locks Posts: 498

Give us a clue, then, Sotongeoff! Or are you planning a fresh start?image

And did you get a tip off about the closure of the Beeb site? 

• ItalophileItalophile Posts: 1,731

Looks a bit quiet in the fruit and veg forum.

The Beeb have been closing their message boards over the last 12 months. The radio boards were amongst the first. Though The Archers board will live on, no doubt. It's bomb-proof.