London (change)
Today 25°C / 16°C
Tomorrow 24°C / 16°C
5 messages
28/03/2012 at 16:58

Gardening is very relaxing, I am in the medical profession, and gardening and beautiful gentle music helps me to relax. I really like the music that is played on the show, it helps create a beautiful seen. I have a small garden and when I am gardening I sometimes play soft music. I love music by “Vangelis” “Pearl of Tranquillity” and "Hammock” 

On a side note I have been trying to grow Lychees trees for a while now without susses, I would love to know if there are others who have tried and succeeded and would love any tips on how to grow them successfully.

28/03/2012 at 21:31

I love the fact that when I'm gardening,I forget about everything else that's going on in my life and just focus on what I'm doing

03/04/2012 at 21:29
I too am in the medical profession and love listening to music in the garden, i like vangelis too. Have you heard the group all angels they are very relaxing. Josh Grogan is also very soothing. Enjoy!
22/06/2012 at 21:16

Hello there, could anyone tell me the title of the lovely" waltz - like" music played on this evening's (22nd june) Gardeners World - during Carol Klein's feature? Many thanks.

26/08/2013 at 15:49

Has there ever been a series compilation for all the very enjoyable music on the programmes each week. The music adds to the programme and I am always left wanting to know the title and singer of various pieces of music.

email image
5 messages