London (change)
Today 15°C / 13°C
Tomorrow 16°C / 9°C
21 to 22 of 22 messages
19/03/2014 at 09:32
As far as nuts'n'bolts is concerned, Wilko's usually have some, or any hardware shoppie, for a very reasonable price. I have BAGS of spares, just in case !

Unfortunately, where me lotty is, we have no water supply nor 'leccy, so it's usually in the old seafaring parlance, Norwegian Steam, Anglo-Saxon for carrying and wot keeps the wheels turning. Water is like a bank. When you need it, it ain't there, and when you DON'T need it, it is pissing down ! Such is life.

When you clean your frames with the steamer, consider a rinse with some moss killer, which will deter it coming back soon. Moss, up here in Northumberland anyway, is a bloody nuisance, especially on a north facing slope as we are.

Well done on your progress anyway.
26/06/2014 at 20:26
Can anyone help? I have been fortunate enough to have been given an aluminium greenhouse in need of repair & reglazing. I have push in clips that go in the bottom of the roof channels with a claw edge either side of the channel to hold bottom pane stable, after trawling the internet & scouring garden centres & DIY stores I cannot find any to buy to replace missing clips, does anyone know what they are called & better still where I might be able to get some??!! Many thanks in advance
email image
21 to 22 of 22 messages