Forum home Talkback
This Forum will close on Wednesday 27 March, 2024. Please refer to the announcement on the Discussions page for further detail.

Can't load photos today

Having a problem today getting a photo on my message. Not had problems in the past, I do it all the time. When I click on the upload tag I just get a page come up with loads of rubbish lines on it.

• Lily PillyLily Pilly Posts: 3,845

Oh thanks for that I am having problems as well.

Weeds are flowers, too, once you get to know them.”
    A A Milne
  • Thanks, but the message I get is---

RadUpload Ajax callback error then lots of figure and numbers. Never seen this before. I even tried a photo from ages ago, so it's nothing to do with today's photos

• Lily PillyLily Pilly Posts: 3,845

I have had some success clicking OK but photos are upside down! See my nest thread!

Weeds are flowers, too, once you get to know them.”
    A A Milne
  • Pottie PamPottie Pam Posts: 887

I get diggings message too. I thought it was just me.

• Odd message. Glad I'm not the only one. Managed it by just pressing enter as I couldn't see an OK.

Many thanks

• Hostafan1Hostafan1 Posts: 34,888

I first saw it when I was trying to post photos of the eclipse. Guess it's still with us. the glitch , not the eclipse.

Devon.
  • CaralCaral Posts: 301

It has been like it for ages. I reduce the size of my photos first, as the images my new phone takes are huge.  After tons of googling and asking my OH who said that there was nothing to be done at my end, as its an coding error in the script. I eventually discovered patience was the answer. image

• JoneskJonesk Posts: 205

I'd been getting that message for some weeks (hoping it would be fixed by now!!!)

As others have said I just clicked on OK and waited patiently for it to load (took anything from 2- 5 mins) However, for the last 3 days that doesn't even work for me. I click OK wait for about 5 mins then it turns into that 'squashed tomatoe' page with ooppss! on it.

Hopefully it will be fixed soon image

• It's a relief to know it's not something I'd done wrong.

• pugslovesunpugslovesun Posts: 300

I can't even see an ok to click on, it won't let me do anything once error message comes up, help!