Forum home Talkback
This Forum will close on Wednesday 27 March, 2024. Please refer to the announcement on the Discussions page for further detail.

cheap but good

Alan4711Alan4711 Posts: 1,657

Morning all,THIS is not an add,promise,,Again we got some great plants from Aylsham Auctions North Norfolk you dont bid they just give a good price and you buy or not,they are from local nurseries im told, last buy 4 Assorted Clematis all in excellent nick, about 16 inches and in good size pots £2.50 each, Blue grass £2.00 each,and Camellia £2.00  about 20 inches high in good nick Apple trees were nice at £5, and £7 etc ,If your near give em a try nothing in it for me  just passing on the info if your in the area.Mondays at 10 am. Suns got his Haton2day erein Muns,but still windy and so Bass monkeys. avagoodenimage

• Judith 5Judith 5 Posts: 108

I wish I lived near. I love a bargain.image

• You ought to get yourself over to Butters at Kellett Gate, its not far from Springfields outlet centre. They are open most days and they do cut flowers, houseplants of all sorts, bamboo, trees, fruit and veg plants, perennials and pots and bulbs. All very resonably priced. I'm going this Saturday.

• The roses on my avatar came from there and they were £2.00

• Judith 5Judith 5 Posts: 108

Very unusual roses Gardenmaiden, lovely x

• LynLyn Posts: 23,190

If you dont live near, Morrisons plants are the same price and I have always found them to be good.

Gardening on the wild, windy west side of Dartmoor.